Thursday, May 26, 2011

Opening Soon

Things are looking good at the farm for another good year of berry picking.  We're not sure when opening day will be......sometime mid June.  We'll post here, and on Facebook, when opening day will be.

We are saddened by the effects of the recent tornado in Joplin.  Our sympathy and prayers go out to all who were impacted by it.  I've seen the overwhelming numbers of volunteers and pray that those needing help are getting it.  We live in a great community.  I was among volunteers on Monday and Tuesday and can say that I was so encouraged by the cooperative, amiable attitudes I saw in everyone.  In the midst of such chaos the organizers have done a great job getting so many people where they need to be. I love Missouri and I'm so proud to be part of a great community like Joplin!

2 comments:

  1. Any updates on the opening dates for U pick? Also I tried to "like" you on facebook by clicking your link and it just sent me to facebook, but didn't allow me to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the problem is with not being able to "follow" us on Facebook. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete